Browse through the documents and interesting info below,
provided for all kinds of Buyers and Sellers....
ADVISORY TO BUYER
1. Even though the Seller has answered questions to the Sellers current actual knowledge, The Buyer should thoroughly inspect the Property and obtain expert assistance to accurately and fully evaluate the Property to confirm the status of the following matters.
- the physical condition of the Property;
- the presence of mold or other biological hazards;
- the presence of rodents, insects and vermin including termites;
- the legal use of the Property and legal access to the Property;
- the availability and source of water, sewer, and utilities;
- the environmental and geological condition of the Property;
- the presence of noxious weeds; and
- any other matters that may affect Buyer's use and ownership of the Property that are important to Buyer as Buyer decides whether to purchase the Property.
3. Valuable information may be obtained from various local/state/federal agencies, and other experts may assist Buyer by performing more specific evaluations and inspections of the Property.
4. Boundaries, location and ownership of fences, driveways, hedges and similar features of the Property may become the subjects of a dispute between a property owner and a neighbor. A survey may be used to determine the likelihood of such problems.
5. Whether any item is included or excluded is determined by the contract between Buyer and Seller an not this Seller's Property Disclosure.
6. Buyer acknowledges that Seller does not warrant that the Property is fit for Buyers intended purposes or use of the Property. Buyer acknowledges that Sellers indication that an item is "working" is not the be construed as a warranty of its continued operablility or as a representation of warranty that such item is fit for Buyers intended purposes.
7. Buyer hereby reciepts for a copy of this Disclosure.
BUYER DATE BUYER DATE